October 22, 2008

On the GO!

*****Warning: This video is long, but I wanted to show you all just how good he is doing!*****
As many of you know, getting to this point has not been easy, it has taken Daniel 2 1/2 years of physical therapy, motivation from mom and dad, and as much as I wanted him to do it I knew he wouldn't until he was ready, and he is now ready! As hard as it has been, with having spent countless days crying, and numerous days blaming myself, i knew i couldnt make him do anything, it would happen when the time was right and he was ready. But I am so proud of him, and all that he has acomplished in his 3 years(almost) of life! So enjoy the video!

7 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

he's doing so well, and picking up speed - check him out! He's such a special little guy! Hopefully he & B stay buddies as they grow up cause seeing Daniel & everything he's accomplished puts a smile on my face!

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

So good to hear from you! What a darling little man and a beautiful family. I am so glad to be back in touch again.
2 hangers - that's hilarious!

Natalie said...

That is awesome! So cool to see! :)

Anonymous said...

HE is doing so good!Way to go daniel.He is just to cute

BrItTneEanN said...

Wow I wouldn't be able to fully understand how that is since I am not a mother yet but I sure it was a blessing.

Emmy said...

Yay! Congratulations Daniel.

Laura said...

I am so happy for Daniel, and for your family. He is just cruising!