October 27, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend, me and the kids took a trip up to Grandma and Grandpa's house and then decided to head up to Farmington to the Pumkin Patch. Honestly I don't think Daniel cared for the pumkins, but he sure loved getting pushed around, he was just singing and grinning and we pushed him along the bumpy trail. But we did find two good pumpkins, and one little one for Daniel, we have yet to carve them, but I'm hoping we get to it before Halloween, I don't know what it is about this time of year, but it seems things get so hectic, and I just feel scattered.......I'm usually pretty good about being on top of things, but lately, I'm just not on top of my game. Oh well....what do you do, anyways, back to the pumpkin patch, we had a blast and Brielle spent the whole time sleeping in the Bjorn, we just wish Daddy could have come, but sadly he had to work :( maybe next year.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I love going to pumkins patches don't know why but its on of my favorite things to do! And yes i made Jordan cake. I found the idea on line. He loved it but it definately took a while to make.

Barnes Squad said...

I love the pumpkin patch, such an adventure.