
I love her toes!!



On Tuesday my friend took some family pictures for us, here is a little sneak peak at them, she should have them on her site soon, the link is under my blogging friends under Viv's photography.
(also please don't copy or use these photos without Viv's permission, Thanks!)
5 comments:
Very cute pictures! Brielle is getting so big since the last time i saw her. We need to get together. Email me and let me know when is a good time for you. Janalee
Heather those pics are gorgeous!! I've been looking for someone to do our family pics in December, so I emailed your friend and told her I know you, and hopefully she will do ours!! Oh, and thanks for the kraftfoods.com tip, I LOVE IT!!
those picture are so great!
Viv did such an amazing job! Your family is gorgeous
You dress your kids so cute!
Post a Comment