October 10, 2008

Giving In

Well....after having a month of no sucess, and frustration beyond belief, its time to get to the gym, I thought I was going to be able to do this at home, and well, have had no luck. Lucky for me I haven't gained any weight back, I just haven't lost any, which is almost as depressing, I have realized really how hard it is, to fit in a workout without interuptions, to keep my house clean, and take care of my little ones, and a husband who is in school full time and works full time, so the time has come to get my pass back, then I can longer use the excuse that my kids need me, or stop mid workout for a crying baby. Thank goodness for Golds gym and their Daycare, both kids will be in good hands, and Daniel will get some fun play time with other kids, and I can now focus for 1 hour plus on me, and getting a good sweat, an oh how I have missed their classes, I'm so looking forward to getting frustration out on the punching bag in kick boxing, to tone up in pump classes, and we can't forget those spin classes that kick our butt, I forgot what it was like to be sore, and I can't wait for that feeling after a great workout! So its now time to really kick it into gear and focus as much energy as I do into my kids and husband and spend some time in taking care of myself and my health!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, I wish I could get that excited about exercise!

Barnes Squad said...

I too am in your same boat. I feel like I can just do it at home, but when do you find the time in between interuptions. I am ready to have my body back to normal. To have amazing energy to do anything I want to.

BrItTneEanN said...

What Gold's do you go to? Is it American Fork, if so that would be cool running into you!

Darcy said...

And there are tons of Golds Gyms out here so whenever you're here for a visit you can still work out! I'm actually in a similar boat... the gym at my office is so rinky dink and I'm craving something nicer with classes so I'll be joining Golds next month.

You should really try out some of the Les Mills classes. Body Flow is AMAZING and will shed those pounds quickly.