October 31, 2008

My brave little guy!

After leaving Primary Childrens we headed to my mom and dads work to say hi, and they had a little halloween haunted house for us to go through. Daniel was still a little loopy from the medicine, and he had us all just cracking up!
My precious little girl!

Here we are in the waiting room waiting for them to give Daniel his medicine, usually they can do this test without it, but lately as Daniel is getting older he is becoming more aware of things and not as cooperative for the doctors. He was having a bladder study done and they needed to make sure he laid still for them and because my poor little guy had to have a catheter(sad huh...) we opted to have them give him a little sedation medicine, he wasn't knocked out completely but he was pretty loopy and very relaxed, which made for a more pleasant visit, and the doctors were able to get what they needed as well a little easier.



I am happy to report, Daniel is doing very well, the bladder study couldn't have gone better, and once again, nothing to worry about, and we don't have to come back for this test until next year! Wahoo!



4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so glad that everything went okay for you guys! I love Brielle's little Halloween shirt!

Kellie said...

So glad that everything went well! And boy is he cute!

Anonymous said...

Glad things went well! What a good little boy he is! SO brave!

Niki and Jess said...

How funny...that is my work too! I knew your mom worked here, but I don't think I knew your dad did. That little haunted house was actually awesome!