So as you can see, Brielle is not to happy about this! I was trying to get Daniel down for a nap, so I set her on the couch for a minute and at first she was just fine, everything in tact, and happy as can be, then not even 2 minutes later I hear her grunting, and and you could tell by the sounds she was making she was not happy, I come out to the living room to find this, she slid down on the couch and her bow was now completely over her eyes and she was upset, of course I couldn't just move it, I had to go and get the camera and take a few pictures. oh and by the way, this little outfit she is wearing is a 6 Month! Holy cow.....my baby girl is wearing 6 months clothes and is not even 3 months yet! But I have to say I love the rolls, and love my cute little princess!October 6, 2008
Get this off of ME!
So as you can see, Brielle is not to happy about this! I was trying to get Daniel down for a nap, so I set her on the couch for a minute and at first she was just fine, everything in tact, and happy as can be, then not even 2 minutes later I hear her grunting, and and you could tell by the sounds she was making she was not happy, I come out to the living room to find this, she slid down on the couch and her bow was now completely over her eyes and she was upset, of course I couldn't just move it, I had to go and get the camera and take a few pictures. oh and by the way, this little outfit she is wearing is a 6 Month! Holy cow.....my baby girl is wearing 6 months clothes and is not even 3 months yet! But I have to say I love the rolls, and love my cute little princess!
No comments:
Post a Comment