Is he cute or what....I know I'm probably biased because I'm his mother, but I feel like the luckiest mother in the world, this little guy lights up my day everyday! I love you Daniel and I am so proud of all your accomplishments! If you would have asked me after Daniels first surgery if I ever thought Daniel would be able to do the things he is doing, I would have said probably not, but this little guy has proved to all of us, just how strong and motivated he is, these last 2 1/2 years have been the hardest by far, and never in a million years did I ever think I would have a child with a disability, but I would never trade what I have with Daniel for anything, he has taught me more that I could ever have imagined. We love you Daniel!October 8, 2008
My little man!
Is he cute or what....I know I'm probably biased because I'm his mother, but I feel like the luckiest mother in the world, this little guy lights up my day everyday! I love you Daniel and I am so proud of all your accomplishments! If you would have asked me after Daniels first surgery if I ever thought Daniel would be able to do the things he is doing, I would have said probably not, but this little guy has proved to all of us, just how strong and motivated he is, these last 2 1/2 years have been the hardest by far, and never in a million years did I ever think I would have a child with a disability, but I would never trade what I have with Daniel for anything, he has taught me more that I could ever have imagined. We love you Daniel!
No comments:
Post a Comment