October 21, 2008

Another new toy!

Up until about a week ago Brielle was not really a fan of her bouncer, well actually she liked the bouncer, she just didn't like the toy bar, if we put her in it with it on she would scream until we took it off, so about a week ago I decided to try it out again, and she loved it! As you can see she kept slouching down as much as she could so she could get a hold of the toys, she loves to bat at them, and has even figured out how to grab them, I love watching her in it, she is so animated and just giggles and smiles at the toys, although she still doesn't like it if we turn it on, I'm not sure if it scares her or what, but she is loving her bouncer now, and thats good news for me, because, I am now able to get a little more done around here, considering we trade from the saucer to her bumbo, to the bouncer, to moms lap, then dads lap, and then we do it all over again, but either way, she is a hoot, and I love this stage, when they start becoming aware of things, and you can interact with them more.

No comments: