
Daniel has always had to have his stuffed animals to sleep with, but lately we have had to add to that, bedtime just doesn't go smoothly unless we have tigger, pooh, his 2 hangers(i have no idea how he got attached to them!)his blanket and one of his cars, at first I would let him just go to bed with his stuffed animals, because I just didn't like the idea of having hangers and his car in his bed with him sleeping, but after a number of difficult bedtimes, I gave in, and he we have had no episodes, and he goes right to sleep. I'm not sure what it is, but I guess its a security thing for him, either way, I'll let it slide if it makes bedtime go smoothly and they don't interfere with his sleeping! But not only has he been sleeping with these, he carries them with him all day, you see him walk in the room with tigger and a hanger in one hand and pooh and another hanger in the other hand, and him just grinning away. Isn't it funny what these kids come up with.
4 comments:
okay, that's very funny and awesome ;) Does he try to take them out of the house when you go places?
Heather that is so funny! A few months ago someone gave my mom a washcloth they had knitted and Blythe wouldn't sleep without it for a month. It's weird what kids get attached to :o)
that's hilarious! Lately we've been finding all sorts of funny things in Britton's bed when he gets up in the morning (today it was his firetruck, 2 stuffed animals, 4 lap sized board books, a football, 2 soccer balls, a basketball, a couple of lego's, and his helicopter - really). Tonight he was super attatched to one of the pumpkins we got & refused to let anyone touch it (until bath time when I took it from him & put it outside). I'm sure if I hadn't been able to get it that it'd be there in bed with him tonight too. Silly kids.
That is the cutest thing ever! Kids can be so random!
Post a Comment