Brielle is now 3 months old! I know I say this every month, but seriously, its going way to fast! I have already had to pack away her 3 month clothes, and we have now been in 3-6 month clothes for the last month and we have already pulled out some of our 6 month outfits, how crazy! I was curious to see how much she weighed so I got on the scale with her, and she is roughly 14 lbs now! She's growing like a weed! So in honor of Brielle turning 3 months I thought I would share a few things about Brielle,
*She loves her hands, and she is constantly sucking on them and she gets really upset when she can't get her whole fist in her mouth
*She is constantly blowing bubbles with her mouth as well as making any other strange noise with her mouth (i think they call them raspberry's but I'm not sure, that's just what someone told me.)
*She is starting to be a lot more social, and is very curious of her surroundings.
*She loves standing in her saucer and sitting in her bumbo(which is so nice for me, I can actually get things done now!)
*She has started giggling, and I love making her giggle, I could sit forever with her playing and making every funny face I can think of just to get her to smile and giggle at me
*She can now fall asleep on her own, I no longer have to rock her to sleep, when its bed time I put her down awake and within about 10-15 minutes she's asleep
*She loves to babble and coo
*She is not a fan of her car seat! She does okay for a little bit, but we spend many times driving with a screaming baby, and a toddler looking at her like why is she doing this, please make it stop!
*She is quite the mama's girl, Jason will try everything to get her to stop crying and after much frustration he will hand her to me and within a few seconds she is quiet and content!
I really could go on and on about her, but we are so glad she is part of our family, and I feel so blessed to be trusted with this sweet little spirit! We just love our little girl and she certainly has us wrapped around her little finger!
3 comments:
wow, 3 months already! It really is going by fast! She's a doll ;)
she's so cute, just love that little girl! Can't wait to spend the day with you guys today!
Post a Comment