October 11, 2008

New Toys, and my big helper!

With Brielle now being more aware of things, and awake alot more now I decided it was time to bring out the saucer and bumbo, and she loves them! She is still a little wobbly in the saucer, but then again she isn't even 3 months yet, but she loves that she can look around and she loves staring at the toys on her saucer, every now and then she tries to bat at one of them or reach for them, its just to funny to see them at this stage because you know they are concentrating so hard on trying to figure out how to grab it, but they just can't grasp it yet. Plus while she is in the saucer she is entertained by her big bro, he loves talking to her, and making faces at her, and she seems to like it just as much. We have also been spending some time in the bumbo, now seriously this is the best thing ever! I love it, because she can't sit on her own but she loves to sit up, and so she has become quite a fan of it, and once again the minute we put her in her chair the hands go in her mouth!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

I heart the Bumbo!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big brielle is getting. WE definately need to plan a time when youguys can come out. Before she or Daniel get any bigger.

The Bebel's said...

Hey i tagged you checked out my blog

Esther Hunt said...

I can't believe you have 2 kids! I feel like I'm so behind-I don't even have a husband yet!!! Seriously though, your family is so beautiful! What a blessing in your life to have such fabulous children. Oh and don't worry about being a blog stalker, cause in all honesty, so am I. Blogging is so much fun and such a great way to keep in touch! Blog you later!!!