October 2, 2008

Just Because

Brielle was getting so frustrated, she was trying to get her whole fist in her mouth and couldn't and she was getting pretty upset about it, but her hands have become the new thing lately, she chews on them any chance she gets!
Daniel loves his stuffed animals, we have to have all 3 when we go to bed, we have his little tiger and big tigger and then pooh, and bedtime just doesn't go smoothly unless we have all 3.
I was putting Daniel to bed and he kept reaching up for Brielle, and so I bravely put her next to him in his bed and although he was happier than ever, Brielle on the other had was'nt so thrilled. (and check out those chubby cheeks on her, love them!)

2 comments:

Erickson said...

Cute pictures! I will probably be in Utah over Christmas. I would love to see your baby girl.

Niki and Jess said...

That last picture of Brielle is so funny! I love it!