
A. The rules are posted at the beginning
B. Each person answers questions about their sweethearts
C. At the end of the Post, the person then tages 4 peopele and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged
B. Each person answers questions about their sweethearts
C. At the end of the Post, the person then tages 4 peopele and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged
So here it goes
*What is your husbands name: Jason
*How long have you been married? 4 years on the 29th of this month
*How long did you date? Dated for 4 months, engaged for 2 months
*How old is he? 27
*Who eats sweets? He definately has a sweeter tooth than me
*Who said I love you first? he did, and he was nervous, it was so cute
*Who is taller? Jason
*Who can sing best? Neither of us can really sing
*Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
*Who does laundry? Me all the way, I'm very particular about how its done, he might help fold once in awhile, but I mainly do it;
*Who pays bills? I do, I don't think he would know where to begin if I asked him to
*Whos sleeps on the right side? Me
*Who mows the lawn? our landlords
*Who cooks dinner? I do mainly, but he'll help if I ask
*Who drives? I do sometimes, he has a problem of falling asleep, I know scary!
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? I am very stubborn and he can be at times, but he is most likely to admit he's wrong before me
*Who kissed who first? Jason kissed me
*Who asked who out first? we hung out for awhile, but he asked me out on our first real date
*Who wears the pants? I would say its pretty equal, we both have our say, and we pretty much all of our decisions together
i now tag......Viv, Niki,Mila and Brittnee
1 comment:
I did this one a while ago, but thanks for thinkin' of me!
Post a Comment