October 11, 2008

How cute is this!

So, really is this cute or what! My friend Viv made this for me! Its been so handy in this crazy weather we have been having, I get so tired of having to deal with blankets, and making sure Brielle is covered from the wind or rain, it has been quite the lifesaver! I mean, its not cold enough yet to bring out my bundle me, and so for this fall weather I have been loving my new carseat canopy! Plus the fact that we have a black/grey carseat, its nice to girly it up a little bit, because if I have one more person ask if she is a boy or girl I'm gonna slap someone, I mean really, I don't think she looks like a boy at all, and I usually have bows on her, but every once in awhile I don't and it seems that is when people decide to come up to and want to look at her, go figure, right. Anyways, thanks Viv for the wonderful present!


4 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I'm so glad you like it! I can't wait to use mine when our little guy gets here in 16 days!

Touran said...

That carseat canopy is sooo cute. What a wonderful idea.

Barnes Squad said...

I am jealous and want one, did she make it or buy it? Would love to know.

BrittanyB said...

that is seriously genius and cute!