Last friday me and my friend Viv attempted to go to Gardner Village, what a big mistake, I think every mother and her kids had the same idea. It seriously took like 15 minutes just to get in the parking lot, then trying to walk around with a double stroller was a joke, so needless to say after about a half hour to 45 minutes we decided it wasn't worth it, so instead we headed off to grab lunch at Cafe Rio (mmmmm, i'm craving it even as I write this). I knew it was UEA but with the many places to go in this state, I didn't think Gardner Village would be this bad.....oh well, hopefully we can make it back out before Halloween, I just love walking around and seeing all the decorations, and they have the cutest shops. But regardless we still had a great time, I just know for the future to not go on a Friday afternoon over UEA weekend.
October 22, 2008
Gardner Village
Last friday me and my friend Viv attempted to go to Gardner Village, what a big mistake, I think every mother and her kids had the same idea. It seriously took like 15 minutes just to get in the parking lot, then trying to walk around with a double stroller was a joke, so needless to say after about a half hour to 45 minutes we decided it wasn't worth it, so instead we headed off to grab lunch at Cafe Rio (mmmmm, i'm craving it even as I write this). I knew it was UEA but with the many places to go in this state, I didn't think Gardner Village would be this bad.....oh well, hopefully we can make it back out before Halloween, I just love walking around and seeing all the decorations, and they have the cutest shops. But regardless we still had a great time, I just know for the future to not go on a Friday afternoon over UEA weekend.
3 comments:
If you didn't get a chance to see all the witches they have all around make sure you do. They are so cute!
woops that wasn't austin really you don't know him, it was me Brittnee saying how cute the witches are. I am on my friends husband's computer since I don't have the internet yet!
UEA must have been horrible! I went the Monday after UEA w/ my mom thinking everyone had gone over UEA...boy was I wrong! There were still a million people there!
Post a Comment