
Today Jason and I celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary, this day is not only special because we were married, but exactly one year to the day of our wedding day Jason and I were sealed in the Washington D.C. Temple. The journey to get there was not easy, but with lots of support from our family and friends, we were able to finally kneel across the alter and be sealed for time and all eternity, I can't think of a better way to have spent our 1st anniversary, but to be with each other and our family in the Temple. I remember that day like it was yesterday, I was nine months pregnant at the time with Daniel and I remember kneeling there and trying my very hardest to not fall over, considering my center of gravity was off, but it was greatest experience and I feel so happy and grateful that both of our children have been able to be born in the covenant. In these last 4 years we have had many trials, and at times wondered what on earth we were doing, but working together as a couple and facing these challenges together we are a stronger couple, I fall more in love with Jason everyday, and I am so grateful he is my eternal companion! I love you Jason!
3 comments:
What a sweet post and cute pictures. Congrats!
Congrats hope you had a great day!
I love married life. I love having a child born in the covenant too. Hope you had a fun anniversary.
Post a Comment