January 31, 2009

Motivation!

Okay.....so I have pretty much lost all my baby weight,(those last 5 lbs are just being to darn stubborn to lose!) but as most of you woman know, after having kids your body is just not the same. And it seems that after these two little ones, and two c-sections my body is definitely not the same, I could be the same weight (give or take a little) and yet my clothes don't fit....go figure! So I have set some goals for myself, and to get myself even more motivated I have made a little wager with Jason, that if I make it to my goal weight, I get the grand prize! Also, to keep me going and have to own up to it, I have created a little ticker on the side to keep me on track, now right now I am at a healthy weight, by doctors standards, but I so badly want to fit in my clothes again and have them fit RIGHT! So yes i would like to lose a little bit of weight, but I also want to focus on getting to the gym everyday, eating healthy, and TONING up, and I think if I finally get my focus where is should be by getting to the gym, and eating healthy I'll see the numbers go down and finally fit in those favorite capri's I have for spring. But your probably wondering why on earth am I am posting all of this, I'm hoping by doing this I can finally get on track and stay on track, because it seems I keep making the same goals over and over again and well somehow I never stick to it, so I'm hoping by posting them, and giving myself a little motvation through a nice little reward I can stick to it once and for all. Because for me getting started is the hardest part, but after I start and I see the results it becomes easier and easier and then its just a lifestyle for me. So wish me luck, I have until May 1st to reach my goal!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

HEATHER! You need to join a blog that I'm a memeber of, it's a fantastic support group for fitness and weight loss and the ladies are fab!!!!
check it out:

doingitin08.blogspot.com

It's amazing!! You are totally on the right track by setting your goals....that's my big thing I'm doing now while I'm layed up.

BrittanyB said...

good luck, and if you figure out any great tips let me know. . . I'm stuck in the same rut.

Barnes Squad said...

First of all congrats to you for losing the baby weight it is an every day battle for me. When I get pregnant I just balloon up.

Secondly I feel like having the accountabiltiy of posting definatly helps to stay on track. My friend and check up on each other all the time and just knowing that I have to answer to her keeps me focused.

Mandy said...

Just so you know.. I fully understand how you feel. I also have had two c sections and yes my body will NEVER be the same. Not because I want to be lazy and just say I have had two kids but truthfully because it will never be the same no matter what I do. I know exactly what is a healthy weight for me and what will make me happy... and it is really hard to STAY there. I got there and then somehow slowly I am back in this awful place! So here I am-- trying hard again :) You aren't alone sister!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I'm right there with you - I lost all my baby weight within 2 weeks of having A but in the last 3 months it's slowly creeping back (ugh), and even when I was below my pre preg weight, my body didn't even come close to resembling what it used to(ugh). So. . . I too am on a mission to not only loose it (again) but also to once again LOVE the way my clothes fit! Good Luck to you!

BrItTneEanN said...

You looked great when I saw you at the store!

But I'm there with you I need to loose weight. Except for I don't have a good excuse as you do to loose baby fat. I'm just simply chunkier than I use to be and I want to take it off!

Help! I need more motivation, I only go once a week. If you ever go after 3:30 on the weekdays let me know. I will let you know when I go on a sat.

BrItTneEanN said...

You looked great when I saw you at the store!

But I'm there with you I need to loose weight. Except for I don't have a good excuse as you do to loose baby fat. I'm just simply chunkier than I use to be and I want to take it off!

Help! I need more motivation, I only go once a week. If you ever go after 3:30 on the weekdays let me know. I will let you know when I go on a sat.