January 4, 2009

Playtime

Brielle has become very sturdy sitting, she is now able to play with toys and reach for things out of reach without falling. I can't believe how fast she is growing!
I thought this was just to cute....I put Brielle down on her tummy while I got Daniel ready for bed, and after I was done I went to put his dirty clothes in the hamper and clean up a bit, and when I came back out I found this! Daniel on his belly with baby sister and sharing his book with her. Lately they have really been interacting and I'm just loving it, and boy does Brielle just adore Daniel, she just looks at him and smiles and coo's and just laughs at him. And of course by her doing this, Daniel in return become very entertaining for her.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the best when they actaully start interacting with each other and can play even a little bit togther. It makes them both look so big!

Lechelle said...

That is so cute, you got the perfect picture of it.