
Brielle absolutely loves Daniel, and for the most part I think Daniel feels that same way about her.

I tried and tried to get a picture of her smiling, and this is what happened, her funny faces, she did everything but smile, she blew bubbles at me, squinted her eyes, and well I give up, here Brielle is almost 6 months and I have maybe a handful of pictures of her smiling at me, she is a very smiley baby, but for some reason when she sees the flash or the camera she goes stiff......oh well, what do you do.
As I was getting ready to try and take a picture of the two of them, Daniel had a better idea, and as you can tell by Brielle's face she wasn't to thrilled with it.

Is he cute or what!

another attempt to get her to smile, and this is what she gave me.
2 comments:
I think the smirk in the last picture is even better than a smile! So freaking cute!
Cute Cute Kids!
Post a Comment