January 21, 2009

Girls TRIP!

This last weekend I had the chance to go to Vegas with a group of my girlfriends! This was my first time leaving both Jason and the kids......and lets just say Jason got a little taste of what its like to be a "stay at home mom"! Jason knew that my job wasn't easy, but I don't think he was prepared for what he was getting himself into, but I must say, he did a dang good job....we also has some wonderful help from my parents, Jason still needed to work, so they stepped in and took over for a couple days as well. So thank you! So, last Thursday, me and my girlfriends headed to vegas, we had the time of our life staying up till the wee hours laughing and talking, going shopping and eating all that yummy food vegas has to offer! But I do admit after 3 nights and 4 days I missed my hubby and kids terribly, but this was a much needed trip for me, life gets so hectic with taking care of kids, making sure the house is clean and running the house that I sometimes forget to do things for myself, so thank you Jason for letting me take this time to hang out with my girls, go shopping and just relax for a few days!




5 1/2 years ago me rose and amber were standing right here....we had to do it again for old times sake.

Crystal, Rosie and Nicole at breakfast just before heading home




our whole crew of girls!




me, Nicole and Becky






the girls at the coke factory








me and Rosie







Our first night we stayed at the Planet Hollywood....this was our view, how perfect!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes indeed!! What a great trip! I can't get over how much fun we had even though it's taken me all week to finally feel rested!! HAHAHA! Love you we need to all get together again soon!