Well, this week has been pretty much your typical week in January, not much going on, and well, not really much to blog about. Daniel went back to pre-school this week, and Jason started school as well again. We have been spending the week inside where its warm. I have been really terrible at taking pictures of the kids this week, but I blame this nasty cold I have for that. One thing we did find out though is Daniel has to get tubes in his ears and possibly his adenoids out, they won't know for sure until they go to put the tubes in about his adenoids, but the Doctor said he had quite a bit of fluid in his ears, and that could possibly be delaying his talking, so I'm crossing my fingers that this will help. He goes in on the 26th of this month, so we'll keep you all updated. So here are the couple pictures I took this week, I promise I'll do better next week!
I just love this boy....I could be having the worse day ever and the minute I see him with his huge grin and laughing I can't help but forget whatever is bugging me and smile.
what is it about mom and dads bed......she sleeps fairly well in her own, but the minute we put her down in ours she is out, and I mean sound asleep, there is no waking this girl up.
2 comments:
Good luck with the tubes, we'll keep him in our prayers!
Be sure to keep us posted on the tubes - hopefully it helps!
Ashton's the same way about sleeping in our bed - he sleeps ok in his bed but you put him in ours & he sleeps forever.
Post a Comment