January 22, 2009

Addicted!

So I'm completely addicted! Never in my life have I rearranged my schedule or changed our routine for a T.V show.....and here I am doing just that! Usually I'll just record shows I want to watch and if I have time or the kids let me, I'll watch it when I can or when they are napping.....but with 24 and The Biggest Loser I just can't do it, I'm just to anxious to see what happens that I have to watch it right when it comes on!





What I would give to be trained by these two!


2 comments:

BrItTneEanN said...

Oh I so am addicted to 24. I make sure not to plan anything that day just so I can watch. Only I get with people who do it on tues instead of monday because they have this special thing that connects from the comp. to the T.V. It makes life easier...

I also am addicted to Smallville (because of Matt).

I'm so happy though to find I'm not the only one around that loves 24!

Barnes Squad said...

I am too addicted to Biggest Loser. I would love to be on that show. Is it worth gaining 100 lbs just to try out...probably not but still how great would it be. They need to make a show for in betweeners, now that would be awesome. Gray's is my weakness. I was so into 24 for so long but the last season did me in. How many times can you save the president in one day with all the same scenarios. Oh and about your saga last night I feel for you I can't imagine being stranded thank goodness for the little bit of juice your cell phone had.