New Years was very low key for us this year, but at the same time it was so much fun....my parents were kind enough to take the kids for the night and Jason and I enjoyed a nice night out. I was in no mood to be outside in the freezing cold, so we decided on dinner and a movie.....I know, probably not what you imagine doing on New Years, but considering we have a toddler and a infant, we really don't get out to very many movies, and well....dinner is always adventure with these two, so it was nice to have one on one time with Jason. Plus the added bonus....staying up and being able to sleep in uninterrupted. So thanks mom and dad for taking our little ones so we could enjoy a nice night out! Happy 2009 to everyone!
Every Year I make New Years Resolutions, and every year they get left undone, or I do it for about a month and then well....it somehow just gets forgotten, so instead this year I have decided that I'm not going to make any New Years Resolutions in hope that maybe I can stick to the things I should be doing anyways, and the things I have already started and hope by some miracle I can actually stick to it and continue it all year. So I guess it is a New Years Resolution, I'm just in denial about it because I don't want to once again have a resolution that I don't stick to. I guess its worth a try...Right? So here is to a happy and healthy New Year!
1 comment:
Never really got to wish you a Happy New Year! I hope to see you more at the gym either sat morning at 10:30 or wed evening at 8:00.
That's one of the things I hope to do every week at least one of them. Just like you I never stick with resolutions. It's better to just do what you have been doing and hope for the best.
Post a Comment