
Our routine got a little messed up last week with Daniels surgery and taking a week off from school. As we started up again this week, naps went out the door and now when he gets home from school he is just exhausted. As I got done making dinner I came out to grab him and this is what I found. Poor little guy! Hopefully we can get back in the swing of things and get Daniel back on his schedule with school.

once again......Brielle and her funny faces, she can't just smile at me, but that is okay, because I get a kick out of her!

We have 2 teeth! They just broke through the other week and surprisingly she hasn't been that grumpy, she sure has been chewing on things like crazy, but I always hear these horror stories about when kids are teething, and well I guess I got lucky, we never had problems with Daniel and it doesn't seem to be bothering her all that much either.
1 comment:
My life runs by routines and I know how important they are. Here's to getting back on schedule. Also I would love to get together and do lunch or something, catch up on old times.
Post a Comment