Brielle is now 7 months, and we marked it by having our first taste of sickness with her. Last week she started to get a little cough, which then turned worse, by Saturday she was miserable, I took her into her pediatrician and at that point she had a minor viral infection and a ear infection in her right ear, so we were sent home with antibiotics and high hopes this was the worse of it. That wasn't the case, Sunday night things took a turn for the worse, at one point she had a fever of about 103! Now its Monday and we have returned home from another trip to the Doctor and now Brielle has Bronchiolitis! Poor baby, she is just miserable, and I hate that the fact there is nothing I can do but cuddle and rock her! So lets hope this is the worse of it and from here on out things will finally get better for her. But on a better note I thought I would share some highlights of this month with Brielle, she is consistently saying ma ma, da da and ba ba, and I think I have even hear Mom, but then again that just may be me hoping she is saying that, she has started clapping her hands, and while on her belly she is attempting to get on all fours but quite hasn't mastered it yet, she is officially eating all baby foods, although to get her to eat her veggies I have to mix it with her cereal, but she eats her fruits like a pro. We just love this little girl and can't wait for this sickness to leave us and have our sweet baby girl back!
3 comments:
oh poor thing - hopefully she gets better soon so we can all go play (that & cause I know how much fun it is to have sick little ones - sorry you have to go through this).
oh she looks so sad! I hate when they are sick! Hope she feels better soon ;)
We are in the same boat with Bentley. He is miserable and we can't do anything about it. At least he is still happy at times though which makes it easier. Good luck
Post a Comment