So i had my 34 week check up today, and things are still looking as good as can be, and we set the date for my c-section, our little girl will be joining us July 15! Crazy to think, that in 4 weeks 5 days will be having our little girl! But the countdown is on, and its time to get busy, I really need to finish getting things ready for this little ones
arrival. Also, Jason and I are still having a tough time with names, so if you have any suggestions, please send them our way. (also i posted more about my appointment on my prego blog if your interested).
1 comment:
Matt and I started talking about names but since him and I are just getting married and wont have kids for a few years, here is a few that I suggested and he didn't like
Kimberly
Audrey
Aunica
Post a Comment