June 11, 2008

Tagged

Thanks Viv for the tag!

  • Four Places I go over and over

*Target

*The Mall

*Ikea

*The Grocery Store

  • Four People who e-mail me regularly

*My mom

*Sissy (my sister-in -law)

*Kary

*Childrens Place (gotta love when those coupons come!)

  • Four of my favorite places to eat

*Cafe Rio

*Olive Garden

*Wendy's (its funny what pregnancy and a husband who is obessed with it can do to you)

*Jason's Deli

  • Four places I would rather be right now

*Hanging out at beach somewhere with my family

*Getting a nice long pre-natal massage (man my back is killing me lately!)

*Shopping

*In my bed taking a long needed nap!

  • Four people I talk to on a regular basis

*My mom

*Jason

*Daniel

*Doctors (I feel like i'm constantly on the phone with one of them on a daily basis!)

  • Four shows I watch over and over

*Grey's Anatomy

*Friends (I own all 10 seasons and yes...i'm still addicted to them to this day)

*The Hills

*So you think you can dance

  • Four people I'm tagging

*Jenny

*Kendall

*Rosie

*Sheri

1 comment:

Brooke Woodall said...

Heather I'm so surprised to see Cafe Rio on your list of favorite restaurants. : )