June 28, 2008

Getting excited!

So this weekend I went up to my moms house to hang out and do some shopping and basically try to get last minute things done before this baby girl arrives. And as we were doing this I realized how excited and anxious I am for her arrival, I really have begun nesting, at least with the part of getting every little detail ready for her, I swear I have folded and refolded her clothes, organized all her blankets, burp cloths and just about everything else into categories, and there is a place for everything, and I check, and double check it throughout the day. I have lists all over the house of what needs to be done, and things I still need to get done, and things I want done before she comes, and things that will need to be done after she comes. So needless to say, I'm getting excited, and your probably wondering whats up with these pictures, well....these are some of my recent purchases and gifts that I have gotten and am so excited to use(especially my new sling and nursing cover!)!But really Girls are so much fun to buy for! Its has gotten quite dangerous lately, but I still have some self control(not much, but I still have some). Plus we finally decided on a name! Yeah!!! I don't want to spoil it and just in case I see her and it doesn't fit, we're keeping it a secret, so you'll just have to wait and find out. But things are becoming more real, and the reality of having another baby has finally began to sink in, but I'm so ready for this next step, I know its not going to be easy, but I know its going to be worth it!




































1 comment:

BrittanyB said...

I know I'm a mom and all, but i have no idea what that last picture is of. It's cute. . . but what is it ?