July 2, 2008

Enjoying the SUN


So I realized that lately it seems all my post have been about my pregnancy, or some other random thing....so I decided this one is going to be all about my little guy! The other day we took him out to play in the water, considering its been so hot lately, we thought it would be a perfect way to spend the afternoon, and it was. He just loved it out there, I thought because it was hooked up to the hose the water would be to cold, but that didn't seem to bother him at all, as long as he was able to splash and play he was perfectly happy! I have been really terrible at taking pictures lately, so I really only have these two of him playing. But we both had a blast just splashing, but I think his favorite part was splashing me. Its so nice to have a yard now to actually play in! Everywhere else we have lived we haven't had this luxury, so its been really nice to be able to get out of the house and let Daniel just crawl around and explore! But we have been having a great summer so far...full of walks, playing outside and something I love lately that he hasn't done before is he will actually sit with me and watch a movie and be perfectly content, with the way I have been feeling its been nice that he'll do this with me, plus the fact that were sitting there together I don't feel so guilty about him watching some T.V. I consider this our time and its precious to me!

1 comment:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

aren't summer afternoons just the best? I can't wait till we get back from our vacations & have time for fun things like this!