Heather she's so darling! I can't believe you had an 8 pounder! I'm glad you guys are doing well and that you're home now. We'll have to get together sometime when things aren't so hectic. Hope you're adjusting well, let me know if you need anything.
Adorable! I love the dark hair and the sassy faces she's already making :0). Glad to hear everything went well and you're home. I also love the name Brielle. Congrats and lots of love to both you and your growing family!
Oh, so so cute! Congratulations. I'm so happy to hear that you and baby Brielle are home safe and sound. Enjoy your sweet newborn and hopefully get some rest. Much Love.
8 comments:
She is beautiful! You look great heather! I can't believe the dark hair! SO cute!
Heather, she is just beautiful. I love the faces she pulls too. Happy to hear everyone is doing well. Take care!
Congrats. She is such a pretty little girl. I hope everything is going well.
I'm so glad she is here! What a cutie! Congratulations!
Heather she's so darling! I can't believe you had an 8 pounder! I'm glad you guys are doing well and that you're home now. We'll have to get together sometime when things aren't so hectic. Hope you're adjusting well, let me know if you need anything.
Adorable! I love the dark hair and the sassy faces she's already making :0). Glad to hear everything went well and you're home. I also love the name Brielle. Congrats and lots of love to both you and your growing family!
YAY! Congrats Heather! She is absolutely gorgeous!
Oh, so so cute! Congratulations. I'm so happy to hear that you and baby Brielle are home safe and sound. Enjoy your sweet newborn and hopefully get some rest. Much Love.
Post a Comment