
Last picture of me prego! 5:30 a.m. and ready to have our baby!

snuggle time!


The delivery went as smoothly as it could, we got to the hospital at 5:30 a.m. and they got me prepped, with the I.V. and epidural and we were ready to go by 7:30 a.m. I remember laying there in the operating room talking with everyone and joking around, when I asked when they were going to start, and they were like we already have, you should have your baby here in a few minutes. The next thing I know I feel a little bit of pressure here a suction noise then I heard the best noise possible, her crying! And of course it was a relief to hear that it was in fact a girl! So as the doctors were stitching me up we were taking guesses how much she would weigh, I guessed 6 1/2 lbs and Jason thought about the same as well, little did we know we were quite off, she came in at 8 lbs 5 oz! Yea we were all a little shocked, how on earth did this 8 lb baby fit in there! No wonder my back was always hurting! As I was taken to recovery Jason went with Brielle to the nursery, and what a relief it was when Jason came back and said she was healthy and strong!
1 comment:
Oooooo!!! She's big just like Emery. You will love it. Big babies are so much fun. It was less scary because I didn't feel like she was so tiny I would break her. And I was less scared to have Elise help out because she wasn't too fragile.
Post a Comment