July 23, 2008

First week home

8 Days old.....it seems our days consist of eating, sleeping, and changing diapers, but we are loving every minute of having Brielle with us! It has been quite the adjustment, but well worth it, I still don't think Daniel quite understands what is going on, but he is doing really well with her, and he loves to gives her hugs and kisses. Today was also our last day having to take Brielle to get her bilirubin checked, lucky for us we never had to use the lights, we having been taking her daily since last saturday, but she hit a peak on Sunday and since then it has gone down on its own, and today we hit the safe zone where we don't have to get her tested anymore, and thank goodness, the poor little thing has more pricks in her feet than I would like, but we are finally done, and I'm just glad we never had to use the lights!
This is how Jason spends most of his time with Brielle....its perfect they both love to nap.
A visit from Great Grandma!
The proud big brother!
Doesn't she look cute in PINK! I love it!
This is how we sleep at night....she'll sleep about 3 1/2 hours at a time, can't really complain to much. I'm getting more sleep now than when I was pregnant, kinda funny don't ya think.


5 comments:

Melissa said...

Heather she is gorgeous!! Don't you just love little girls! Thanks for adding me to your blog....

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. Madison was so excited when she saw briell withthe little lamb she has that exact lamb she thought it was great briell had one too. She looks adorable in pink

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

Heather-She is such a darling baby! Congratulations!

Doug & Darci said...

Heather she is so darling. I love all the pictures. Glad to hear you are getting a little more rest. I bet you are exhausted. Take care and keep posting cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

we definately wants you guys to come viit when we get in our own place that would be so much fun! Hopefully the getting our own place will be soon!!!!