Brielle has got me wrapped around her little finger! She's not even 2 weeks yet and she is quite the mama's girl! I always said I wanted a snuggly baby.....well I got one, but on this occasion nothing seemed to work when I was trying to calm her down, so I finally layed her on her tummy on my lap and was patting her back and she calmed down instantly, but if I tried to stop patting or move her she would start crying again. Now she is'nt a real fussy baby, but she knows what she wants, and if she's hungry or wants to be held, she will let you know, and yes she has quite the lungs on her! It has been quite a change for me, going from Daniel who was such a layed back, mellow baby, to Brielle, who is already showing her true colors, but either way, I love her and well.....I just can't get enough of her!

1 comment:
Such sweet pictures of you and her. She looks so content, and you look like such the perfect loving Mom.
Post a Comment