I'm so ready to be done with this!
I think what I'm looking forward to the most is......not having to prick my finger 6 times a day! Lately I have been very frustrated with this whole Gestational Diabetes thing, and frankly I'm ready to be done with it. It seems no matter what I do I can never get it right, I eat what they tell me to, and my numbers are high, and then I have those days where I say forget this, and eat what I want, and my numbers are low, I just don't get it. On a better note, I had my dr. appointment this week and things are right on schedule, we are set for July 15th at 9:30 a.m.! Crazy to think in just 2 1/2 weeks we'll have another baby, but I definitely can tell the time is coming close, as the nesting instinct has definitely kicked in! So only 18 days to go!
I think what I'm looking forward to the most is......not having to prick my finger 6 times a day! Lately I have been very frustrated with this whole Gestational Diabetes thing, and frankly I'm ready to be done with it. It seems no matter what I do I can never get it right, I eat what they tell me to, and my numbers are high, and then I have those days where I say forget this, and eat what I want, and my numbers are low, I just don't get it. On a better note, I had my dr. appointment this week and things are right on schedule, we are set for July 15th at 9:30 a.m.! Crazy to think in just 2 1/2 weeks we'll have another baby, but I definitely can tell the time is coming close, as the nesting instinct has definitely kicked in! So only 18 days to go!
1 comment:
Oh...those long last weeks. I'll cross my fingers that it goes fast for you. Unless you want it to move slow :). I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment