
As a birthday present from Rosie, she got us tickets to go see Rihanna and Kanye West, a much needed girls night out! (Thanks Rose for such a great night!)

Rosie and her two prego friends! I think people thought I was crazy for being there, but hey even pregnant woman need to have some fun.

Rosie got us passes to meet Rihanna, they were pretty strict, no camera's no autographs, only they could take the pictures, but we were so sad....it was the only blurry one out of the group of pic's they took. But hey we got to meet her, and that was just cool in itself. Plus I got my belly rubbed by Rihanna, as I was walking up she looked at me and was like "oh how cute are you", and then preceded to rub my belly, I think this was the one time I was okay with a stranger touching my belly without my permission. But she was so nice and just completely gorgeous!

she was just gorgeous! so skinny and tall, i'm jealous!

Hanging out before the concert
1 comment:
OK, you are the coolest Mom ever. I love it. Did the baby love the music? When I was pregnant with Elise, Mike and I went to a Fiona Apple concert. It is one of my favorite memories.
Post a Comment