June 27, 2008

clearing things up

so I just realized my post on "i'm so ready to be done with this" came across negative and maybe even I was talking about being so done with this pregnancy, when actually I was just talking about the Gestational Diabetes part, I have actually enjoyed this pregnancy, I have had a little more discomforts this time, but it really has been fun and for the most part enjoyable. Really the only thing I probably complain about and just tired of dealing with is this Diabetes thing, but I know the sacrifices I make and by following dr's orders I'm doing what is best for our baby, plus when I look at the bigger picture, its not forever, it amazing how the minute you deliver its gone! So.....it may not be fun, but I'm dealing with it and I can see the end now, and that is what keeps me motivated and on track.

No comments: