June 26, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

So I know I have already posted this picture, but Jason just got me photoshop and well....lets say i'm quite the beginner, and I don't understand it all quite yet, but I'm trying to figure out this whole digital scrapbooking thing, and this was my first page I did, and i'm still not quite sure I know what I'm doing, so if any of you know any tips and know any good websites for me, please let me know....i'm having a lot of fun with it, but I'm still a little confused, and still not sure how everything works, and how to do all the cool stuff I see on so many of your websites. This page isn't anything special, but I was proud I figured this much out on my own.

2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

you look so good! and I love your scrapbooking skills ;)

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I'm in the same boat - I want to try digital but have no clue what I'm doing. You've figured out a ton more than I've been able to. Love the page!