
He just can't get enough of riding on daddy's shoulders, it seems he is up there a lot these days.

After trying a million times to get Daniel to look at the camera....I gave up.

I just wanted to give a shout out to Jason, my dad and Jason's dad! Happy Father's Day! I feel so lucky to have you men in my life, and you are all such great examples to me and Daniel. To my dad....thank you for all your hard work, and being such a great example to me growing up, I love the way you are with Daniel and I know he just adores you! I feel so blessed to have you as my dad! To Rick...thank you for raising such an amazing son, I know he gets many of his great qualities from you, and its because of you, he is able to be such a great husband and father. I love being a part of your family! And to my wonderful husband, I don't think words can even express how lucky I feel to have you in my life, you are an amazing father and husband! Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family, I know its not easy to go to school full time and work full time, but I really appreciate everything you do for our family. I hope you know how much I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment