July 4, 2007

We've been tagged

  • we've been tagged
  • 4 jobs i have had
  • 1- Nordstrom
  • 2-Media Play
  • 3- Kohls4- IHG
  • 4 Movies I can watch over and over
  • 1- I could watch Friends DVD's over and over
  • 2- any chick movie
  • 3-Disney movies (considering I have an 19 month old)
  • 4- if i'm watching it with my husband then I could watch it over again
  • 4 Places I have lived
  • 1-Bountiful UT
  • 2- Springville UT
  • 3- Provo, UT4- Stafford, VA
  • 4 T.V. Show I love
  • 1- 24
  • 2- Heroes
  • 3- So you think you can dance
  • 4- Prison break
  • 4 Favorite Foods
  • 1- Diet Pepsi ( i know its not a food but i gotta have it everyday)
  • 2- bbq chicken right off the grill
  • 3-chocolate
  • 4- a good salad with all the works
  • 4 websites i visit daily
  • 1- friends blogs
  • 2- my space
  • 3- email
  • 4- PB kid and PB
  • 4 Places I'd rather be right now
  • 1- The beach (its been so long since we have been)
  • 2- Traveling Europe
  • 3- On a cruise (never been, but have always wanted too.)
  • 4. with Jason & Daniel!!! (I love it when we can all spend time together, doesn't happen that much!)
  • People I would like to tag
  • Mike and Kendall
  • Chris and Jenny
  • Rosie
  • Amber
  • Sheri
  • Nicole
  • Mark
  • Chad
  • Zane

No comments: