My first time back to Trolley Square
Well its been months since the horrible Trolley Square shooting, but I haven't been able to get myself to go back, something about going back freaked me out. But this last week I went up to SLC to spend some time with my parents and as I had about two hours to spare while I waited for my mom to get off work, so I decided to just do it. I mean two of my favorite stores are there, Pottery Barn and PB kids. For me it had a different feel to it, I felt myself looking over my shoulder all the time, but I finally got over it and enjoyed my time with Daniel and doing what I love, Shopping! Then on Friday morning me and my mom were one of those crazy shoppers that woke up at the crack of dawn to go to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Whats even crazier, I was up before Daniel! Now that just isn't right! But he was a little trooper handling all these crazy women shoppers, he was just enjoying watching all the people act outta control!! Its funny how fast you can spend money and not even know it, when me and my mom got home and we were separating all our stuff out I couldn't believe it, did I really just spend that much money?? For a second I thought I should take some of this back, but that only lasted a second. So I kept it all. (hey its not very often that I get to do this) And on the other hand I came away with some great shoes, some cute jeans and some great clothes. So I guess you could call a successful shopping day.
No comments:
Post a Comment