July 10, 2007
so I have been kinda slacking lately, but I promise I have a good reason. This last week we moved into our new apartment, not a huge move, just from Springville to Spanish Fork. We have only been here a few days so far, but I'm enjoying this place a lot more, we have more space and now we have 3 bedrooms, so Jason has his office now (plus its extra storage space). Plus this apartment stays a lot cooler, we are roasting here in Utah, what's with the 100 degree weather. If I had it my way it would be in the 80's all summer and then the rest of the year can be in the 70's but this 90 - 100 degree weather is killing me! Plus poor little Daniel is just miserable with this heat, luckily we go to pool a lot, nice way to cool down, and he just loves being in the water. Oh...and the other thing about this apartment I love I finally have a dishwasher, its just a minor thing, but man I hated spending so much time doing dishes, so that has been a nice little timesaver for me. We hope your all enjoying your summer, and as soon as we get this place put together I'll post some pictures.
1 comment:
You'll have to let us know when you get things put together so we can come down and see your new place! We need to get together and play one of these days. It's been forever since we've seen you guys!
Post a Comment