July 21, 2007

A day at the Park

We had the best time at the park. The last time I took Daniel to the park was a couple months ago when I went with my friend Jenny, it wasn't the best experience, but this time Daniel had a blast. He loved the swings, he was just screaming and laughing and just having a good ol' time. But the real test was the slide, last time it was the slide that freaked him out, so.. as long as I kept a hand on him he was just fine. He actually smiled too! But unfortunately because it is was scorching hot we weren't able to stay to long, but now I know he's not scared anymore, so next time it'll have to be in the early evening or after it starts to cool down. (if its possible! this summer is horrible, I'm ready for fall!)






No comments: