This week I started babysitting this little girl Tessa. The family was in my old ward in Springville, her mom had to go back to work so she asked if I could help out. There schedules overlap a few hours so she comes over from 2-5 and well...we all get to play. At first Daniel wasn't so sure about it, he kept looking at her like why are you taking my moms attention away from me??? But he finally warmed up to her, he just didn't like the fact that when they were both at the coffee table cruising she would hang on him for balance. They both played really well and they both really love books! And I have to say it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I'm just excited that Daniel has a little friend to play with now.

just enjoying some reading.
trying to figure each other out

watching a little baby mozart

lets throw it...it was so cute they were throwing it back and forth to each other. of course I had to help a little, they would throw it across the table and it would land on the floor, then they would both look at me like well...pick it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment