
Here is the living room, its right as you walk in the front door. We haven't quite got all of our pictures or decor up yet, but you get the idea. Oh..and these are our new couches, with Jason working at R.C. Willey we got great deal on these! I don't think I can ever buy furniture at regular price again! Boy we are spoiled with these great deals.

Our long hallway. This hallway is great for Daniel, we use his little walker down it everyday. We go down and back and once, and we do that about 3 times a day. Quite the little workout for him. But I think he likes all the space he has to explore now. And the curtains you see to the left, well that is where our washer and dryer are, but with the new ones we got the closet doors wouldn't fit, so we had to store the doors and get creative, so we ended up using curtains, it actually doesn't look that bad.

Our Kitchen, nothing special although unlike our other apartment I now have a dishwasher and garbage disposal(oh the little things that make us women happy) This kitchen is a lot smaller in size, but strangely I have more space to put all my dishes and pots and pan in the apartment we are in now. Our table we had didn't fit in this kitchen so we ended up giving it away so for now were eating in the living room on the coffee table(I know its a little ghetto, but hey it works)

And I just wanted to show this. Jason got me this clock for Christmas. I love it. I just love the rustic old look.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys are a bit more settled! Your new place looks GREAT and I love your new couches! Hope we can come see it soon!
Post a Comment