Well...we hit another milestone, he is standing by himself! I was holding his hands today at my moms and he just let go and the next thing I know he was balancing by himself, he stood there for quite awhile before falling to his butt or to his knees, he kept doing it all night and I loved the look on his face everytime he did it, he was just so proud of himself and we are so proud of him, and I can't wait to see what comes next (maybe walking???).

4 comments:
Yeh, that is so great!!! Congrats Daniel. What a big boy!!!
Hello there! Well it feels like it has been forever. Ok, so it really has been. Congrats on your growing family. Daniel is so darling and I bet he can't wait to be a big brother. K, so I would love to be able to keep up with you and see how things are progressing. My address is paigemelinda@yahoo.com and my blog is theburginfam.blogspot.com. Glad to see things are going well. Good luck with the baby.
Paige
That's so exciting! Way to go Daniel!
Oh my gosh, that made me teary-eyed. I'm so excited for you all!! :)
Post a Comment