March 4, 2008

Its a........

So we had our ultrasound today. And drum roll please........its a healthy baby girl! Yeah I'm pretty excited right about now. And its even cute because Jason is too, he was all giddy and already putting together a list of names he likes. So for now its baby girl, but I just love that I can refer to the baby as a she now instead of a "it". Well I'll have the whole story of how my appointment went on my prego blog, hopefully soon I'll get it all posted. And Thanks Mom for coming down and being a part of this with me and helping take care of Daniel! You were such a big help!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Ahhh congrats! How fun! Just think of all the pink and dance classes and pig tails! Love the girls!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. Girls are lots of fun. You will get to do bows and jewelry. Congratulations!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I'm so excited for you! You are going to have SO much fun shopping for this little one - especially since there is just so much cute stuff out there for girls these days!