March 26, 2008

Finally DONE!

Well we are finally moved and finally unpacked, I can't believe we did it this quick, but I just couldn't stand all the boxes, so my parents were nice enough to take Daniel for a night and we went to town on this place, but it finally feels like home! Moving day went very smoothly for the most part, we did have one little problem, once we got the truck all loaded up and were ready to head out, Jason got in the truck and it would'nt start. Just our luck, things were just going to well, so after being on the phone with what seemed forever with U-haul, I asked Jason what they said, and this was there response..."within a half hour someone will call you and let you know when a mechanic can come and check the truck out" seriously....thats all they had to say, so we decided to check around with our neighbors and see if anyone had any jumper cables, and hopefully that is all it needs, once we finally found some and tried it out, it worked! Thank goodness, because if we had to wait for U-haul, who knows how long we would have been sitting there. But I'm just glad the day is over and everything went smooth for the most part (and I am just loving our new place, and all the room we have!), and thank you so much to all of you who helped us out, it was such a big help, we couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: