March 19, 2008

Our new place

Kitchen

dining area
straight ahead is one of the bathrooms and the doors to the right lead to my bedroom.
I couldn't get a good picture of the rooms or the bathroom.

Living room, Daniel was a little worn out, as I was bringing things in he just layed there, I kept waiting for him to fall asleep, but he never did.

Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest, but here is just a idea of what our new place looks like, once we get moved in and things are put together I'll post more pics.

2 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

The new place looks so nice! I can't wait to come out and see it! We should be able to come on Sat - but not until the afternoon (around 2:30 or 3). Can't wait to see you guys!

Darcy said...

I love it! It looks adorable. Congrats on the new place!