March 13, 2008

Going Private

So after much debate I have decided to take my blog private. I just no longer feel safe having all my family information and pictures out there for everyone and anyone to see. I still would love all of our friends and family to continue checking out our blog! I hate that it has come down to this, but after some suspicious activity on my blog I feel it is neccesary. But before I do go private I'll need your e-mail addresses so I can add you onto our blog, so we can all continue to stay in touch. So if you would like to be added please e-mail me at carrollhl@gmail.com

Also, if you have us posted on your blogs links could you please erase our last name, we would appreciate it. Thanks for understanding and we hope we can continue to stay in touch with all of our family and friends!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I think it is a good idea to erase last names I did that about a month ago. It is just too easy for people to find you if they want to. I have debated going private too because I have been having people leave comments on my blog that I don't even know and it kinda creeps me out!