March 15, 2008

Blog Slacking!

So recently I have been terrible at keeping my blog up to date. I wish I had a really good excuse or something but in reality we have just been really busy, we move next week into our new apartment and have just been packing like crazy. But we just went by the new place and are getting way excited, its weird to think we are going from a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom but we have twice the amount of space. It was just nice to see the apartment without the other tenants things in it and kind of figure out where our furniture will go. Plus I'm loving the fact that we have a garage to park in, a neighboorhood to take Daniel on walks and a yard to play in! Its going to be a much more enjoyable spring, knowing I won't be cooped up inside all the time! Daniel had his follow-up from his surgery this last week, they took out the pin(its huge, as soon as I get a chance I'll post a pic of it) and took off the cast, and then put a new cast on that he will have for 2 more weeks. And then we are done, well....for now. But his foot his healing very well, and lets just say when they took the pin out of his foot I almost passed out, thanks goodness my dad came with me and held Daniel, or we could of had a very bad situation. I don't know if its because I'm pregnant and he's my little boy and I hate seeing him pain, but for some reason I just didn't do well at this appointment, so Thanks a million Dad for coming and helping me out. But as always Daniel was a trooper and just cried a little bit when they were taking the pin out and taking off his cast, but once they were done he was just back to his happy little self. As for me I'm feeling good, she is kicking like crazy, i feel like I have a little gymnast in there! I love that I can "she", doesn't that sound so much better than saying "it". Anyways I'll have more soon about my pregnancy week soon on my other blog. And for Jason, he is trying to enjoy his spring break, but I ruin all the fun with making us pack(I'm such a mean wife, ha ha). But he has been great dealing with everything and handling his pregnant wife trying to pack. But hopefully once we get this move done with and life gets back to normal, I'll be able to get back to my regular blogging again, its funny I actually miss it, I guess I'm addicted.

No comments: